End of support means that Adobe no longer provides technical support, including product and/or security updates, for all derivatives of a product or product version (localized versions, minor upgrades, operating systems, dot and double-dot releases, and connector products).
Adobe Acrobat Pro 2015 DC PC Lifetime License for 1 PC - Digital Download
- Digital delivery within 24 hours or sooner (within 1 hour dispatch usually)
- Product requires you to create an email through Adobe to activate. Cannot register under your online account under "plan" for perpetual licenses. If you want to add to your own account, purchase the one from Adobe directly which is a membership/subscription plan.
- Please ask any questions you have before making your purchase. Once serial number and link are dispatched we do not provide refunds unless there is an issue with the serial number which requires a screenshot to support the claim.
As stated in the Adobe Support Lifecycle Policy, Adobe provides five years of product support, starting from the general availability date of Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat. In line with this policy, support for Adobe Acrobat Classic 2015 and Adobe Acrobat Reader Classic 2015 ends on April 07, 2020.
End of support
Create, modify, make comments, and sign your PDF files as well other forms of documents with the latest Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Adobe has optimized their latest version of Acrobat Pro to be cloud compatible, allowing the user to access, and make changes to any of their files from any location, whether it is on desktop, or mobile. With the most advanced security, you will be able to ensure information you send out is not copied nor edited. Now with inclusion to Microsoft One Drive as well as Dropbox, Acrobat Pro DC is the most versatile edition of Acrobat that Adobe has produced.
NOTE: That if you own a single-user- or volume-license Adobe product (like acrobat DC) and it is installed on a computer at work, you can also install and use the software on one secondary computer of the same platform at home or on a portable device. You cannot, however run the software simultaneously on both the primary and secondary computers. No more than one user can use a single-user-license Adobe product.
Adobe Document Cloud services work with Acrobat DC desktop, web, and mobile apps to help you stay connected – and stay productive – wherever you are.
- Adobe Document Cloud storage - Store and access files online with 5GB of free storage
- Fill & Sign - Fill and e-sign forms quickly with instant access to your personal autofill collection across desktop, web, and mobile
- Send files - Upload large files and easily share with others.
Purchase a subscription to Acrobat Standard DC, or Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to perform essential PDF tasks using a web browser or mobile device and enhance the functionality of Acrobat DC desktop software.
- Create PDF - Convert documents, images or photos into PDF files (web and mobile)
- Export PDF - Turn PDFs into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF files (web and mobile)
- Edit PDF - Add or edit text in a PDF (iPad with Acrobat Pro DC subscription only)
- Organize PDF – Reorder, delete, or rotate pages in a PDF (web and mobile with Acrobat Pro DC subscription only)
- Combine PDF - Combine multiple files into a single PDF (web only)
- Send & Track - Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically instead of using fax or overnight services (this service supports desktop, web, and mobile functionality)
- Send for Signature - Send documents for signature and then track, manage, and store them online (this service supports desktop, web, and mobile functionality)
- Fill & Sign - Fill and e-sign forms quickly with instant access to your personal autofill collection (this services supports desktop, web, and mobile functionality)
- Adobe Document Cloud storage - Store and access files online with 20GB of storage
|System Requirements / OS Required||
Apple MacOS X 10.6.4;Apple MacOS X 10.7.2;Apple MacOS X 10.8;Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits);Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 (32/64-bits);Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits);Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (32/64-bits);Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit Edition SP2;Microsoft Windows XP SP3;Windows 8 (32/64 bits);
|System Requirements / Platform||MacOS;Windows;|