Credit card payment links below, click buy button and make sure to include your email:
Affordable. Genuine. Fast.
Windows 10 Pro Retail license key at only $55! Windows 10 Pro is available in both 64-bit and 32-bit architecture. The key provided will work for both architectures. After payment, we will deliver license keys via email within 24 hours for digital deliver orders.
1 license key for 1 PC: Recommended for not genuine key replacements and upgrades from Win 7, 8.1, 10 Home with latest updates.
Select the version format needed.
- Retail version (multiple installs of the license, only one computer with product key running at one instance, replaces not genuine key and allows for upgrades from Win 7, 8.1, 10 Home with latest updates)
- Supports all languages and all regions, Multilingual.
- Lifetime License after activation with updates.
- Retail License, Digital Download: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro download/install link with Retail key
- Backup DVD + Retail License: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Backup DVD with Retail key printed with instructions
- Backup USB + Retail License: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Backup USB with Retail key printed with instructions
- Retail Sealed Box with 3.0 USB and Product key card for activation online.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB available
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
Works for upgrading a prebuilt PC from Home to Pro. It may give an error after the key is input, but restarting the PC shows that Windows has successfully upgraded to Pro.
Thanks for understanding the differences, with many prebuilt machines from Dell/lenovo/acer/asus/HP they have the Win10Home Product key already embedded into the motherboard. So even when you do a fresh install it, defaults to windows 10 home install. In these instances with these prebuilt machines (desktop/laptop), the retail key must be used. Should you have any other questions do not hesitate tor each out to us.
Put a long story short, I went through several ebay sellers before reaching over to kastoffstore and no one was able to explain to me what the issues was until kastoffstore support explained the situation. So apparently my HP computer, when I do a fresh install always reverts back to Windows 10 Home. I always thought it was the seller selling me the wrong version key. Turns out, the manufacture has the home windows product key hardwired/coded into the motherboard. No matter what I do, new hard drive, wipe old partition, it always reverts back to home and it is automatically digitally singed without me doing anything. Kastoff support refunded my purchase for the standard license after I purchased this retail product key that allowed me to upgrade.
I wish I went to kastoffstore right from the beginning, would of saved me hours of pulling out may hair trying to figure this out and blaming the sellers....... You live, you learn. Thank you.
You're welcome, we are glad we were able to assist you. No longer are the days of the sticker product key outside your computer or bottom of laptop. These days, larger computer manufactures have the windows product key hardwired into the bios.
Thanks for your support, looking forward to assist you in the near future!
Initially I was going to buy the standard version for less but support advised me for an upgrade or to replace a not genuine key it would require a retail license.
To make a long story short, I purchased a key from flEaBAY which only lasted for a month. You get what you pay for and then it showed not genuine.
Support was able to guide me through the installation process to make my windows 10 pro genuine once more! Thank you!