Credit card payment links, make sure to include your email:
1 PC Activation: Link to purchase <--Click Here
Affordable. Genuine. Fast.
Microsoft Office Professional 2016 is the newest, most up-to-date release of the long established office software suite. Work like a professional as this latest edition of Office for PC now has more features and tools that you can think of it as your office extension. You can even share files online in order to access them when you’re on the go. Specifically, here’s what you get with Office 2016 Professional: A whole range of Office Suite that includes: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Outlook, OneNote, Skype for Business.
Download and install directly from the official site. Activate through the Microsoft Automated Phone Service.
Create forms, letters, databases, tables, design presentations and organize emails with a complete suite of Office Apps. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 is perfect for both corporate users, and home users.
- Classic versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access
- Supports all languages
- 1 license key is for 1 device only (PC, Windows), 2 pc activation available under format selection.
License will last for a lifetime after activation,
Permanent for 1 PC or 2 PC if you select 2 pc format.
- There will be no box, no CD and no physical product of any sort
- Only the official download link, instructions and license key are provided for automated phone activation
- Digital delivery within 24 hours or sooner (within 1 hour dispatch usually)
- Microsoft Office Professional 2016 download/install link
- One (1) license/product key or 2 pc activation, select the required format.
- Processor: at least 1 GHz or faster x 86 or x64 bit processor packed with SSE2
- Operating system: Windows 7 or later version, Windows Server 2008 with R2, and Windows Server 2012
- RAM: minimum of 1GB for 32bit and 2 GB for 64 bit
- Hard disk space: at least 3 GB free space
Tip: The 64-bit version is installed by default unless Office detects you already have a 32-bit version of Office (or a stand-alone Office app such as Project or Visio) installed. In this case, the 32-bit version of Office will be installed instead.
To change from a 32-bit version to a 64-bit version or vice versa, you need to uninstall Office first (including any stand-alone Office apps you have such as Project of Visio). Once the uninstall is complete, run the downloaded office setup image and select "Office" folder and then select 'Setup64.exe'.